This course begins with an overview of the application’s UI structure and navigation before diving into the different editing tools it provides. Lessons concentrating on project procedures, from editing and altering video and audio elements to studying the various formats and requirements, solidify each idea.
After completing this course, students will be able to ‘Edit Like a Pro,’ producing, editing, and exporting movies for any and all purposes!
What Will You Learn?
- Complete Video Editing
- The screenplay that follows a script
- Putting together raw footage and transferring it
- Synchronizing videos to a single rough cut file
- Adding Graphics to Improve Footage
- Lighting, coloring, and faulty footage are all things that may be improved and corrected.
- Adding Sound to Improve Footage
What Windows OS version supports Adobe Premier Pro?